Classic Car Photography is delighted to have been involved in the recently released “Bolwell Book”, Bolwell An Australian Icon. .
Here are some details of this publication:
Title: BOLWELL – AN AUSTRALIAN ICON
The history of the Bolwell Corporation and Bolwell sports cars.
A magnificent premium production for the discerning collector and an invaluable resource of some of Australia’s finest industrial, sporting and automotive achievements.
Editors: Rob & Nathan Luck
Chief Researcher: Tony Shaw
Binding: Simulated carbon-fibre fabricated slip-case and hardbound cover, silver foil stamped.
Number of pages: 256 pages. Full-colour high-gloss premium paper.
Dimensions: 290mm x 230mm
Publisher: GMM Publishing, December 2016
ISBN: 978 0 9954163 0 7
The “Bolwell Book” Bolwell – An Australian Icon is the result of 20 years of research, and 5 years of intensive production:
- More than 80,000 words, hundreds of photos, documents and memorabilia – much of it never sighted before
- Detailed records of every one of the 10 sports car models produced – as well as a glimpse into the future
- Fascinating snapshots (pictures and history) of more than 80 beautiful collectable Bolwell sports cars – still alive and well and running on road and track today
- A look into Bolwell’s myriad of other projects including:
- MacDonald’s Golden Arches
- Children’s playground equipment and ride-on games
- Truck bodies for Kenworth and Iveco
- Electricity substation housings
- Motor scooters
- Flight simulators
- Aerodynamic aids for cars and trucks
- Wind turbine blades
- Defence projects
- and more
- Limited Edition, 50th Anniversary Collector’s Item. All books are individually numbered.
For more details of the Bolwell book, or to order your own copy, please contact the publisher, GMM Group.
Please see the gallery below for some extracts from Bolwell An Australian Icon.