Historic Winton 2013 will be held on Friday 24, Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 May 2013 at Winton Motor Raceway, Benalla. This will be the 37th Historic Winton and is conducted by the Austin 7 Club with assistance from the Historic Motorcycle Racing Association Vic.
The Historic Winton weekend is one of Classic Car Photography’s must see Classic Car events and we make a real effort to get there every year.
Celebrations in 2013 include a number of significant milestones:
- 110 years of Buick, Standard, Vauxhall, BSA and Harley Davidson
- 100 years of Morris and Aston Martin
- 80 years of Railton and Singer Le Mans
- 60 years since the 1st Redex Trial
- 60 years of Sunbeam Alpine, FJ Holden and Triumph TR2
- 50 years since the 1st Bathurst
- 50 years of EH Holden, Lamborghini, Lightburn Zeta and Honda
- 40 years of Leyland P76
Historic Winton highlights include:
- Shannons Classic Car Park featuring car and bike club displays
- Spectator access to the Competition Paddock with fabulous old racing machines on open display
- A selection of Minervas
- Veteran and vintage cycle-cars
Join a special display on Sunday 26th May incorporating:
- Classic Car Show for pre-1975 veteran and vintage, sports and classics, hot rods and customs, street machines and motorbikes
- Historic Commercial & Military Vehicles – free entry for vehicles 50 years and older
- Aussie Ute gathering for pre-1975 vehicles – great trophies awarded to utes of special interest.
Click Here to visit the Historic Winton 2013 website.
Click Here to visit our Image Gallery for a selection of images from Historic Winton 2011.
Click Here to visit our Image Gallery for a selection of images from Historic Winton 2012.
All images in our galleries are availabale for purchase as high quality photographic prints or as digital downloads.