RACV and AOMC will present the RACV Classic Showcase on 21st April 2013 at the Flemington Racecourse Carpark.
This event dates back over 30 years and was previously known as the Best of British and European Motoring Show. The name was changed in 2008 and in 2012 a record number of over 1,150 vehicles were displayed.
Highlights of the 2013 event will include:
· MG Car Club Annual Concours
· Mercedes Benz Club Annual Concours
· Austin Healey Owners Club Display Day
As well as celebrations for:
· 100 years of Morris
· 50 years of Lamborghini, Hillman Imp and Rover P6
A wide range of Awards is made each year for the best of British and European cars at the show, including:
· Best Veteran Vehicle
· Best Pre War European Vehicle
· Best Pre War English Vehicle
· Best Post War European Vehicle
· Best Post War English Vehicle
· Best Commercial Vehicle
· Best Motorcycle
· President’s Award
· The Robert Shannon Memorial Award
· Best Club Display
· Car of the Show
If you have an interest in Classic British and European Cars, then you should mark this event in your calendar. Hopefully we’ll see you there.