Historic Winton 2013, held over 25-26 May 2013, featured a variety of historic and classic car and historic motorcycle race events.
Classic Car Photography has a particular interest in the Group N and Group S motor racing featuring mainly cars from the late 1950s, 1960s and 1970s; including the Mini Cooper S, Mustangs, MGs, Austin Healey Sprites, FJ and EH Holdens, GT Falcons, Ford Cortinas, Chev Corvettes, Triumphs, Panteras, and so on.
Just as clarification, here are some definitions of these particular racing categories:
- Group Nb – Classic Saloon Cars appropriate to the period to 1965
- Group Nc – Touring Cars appropriate to the period prior to 1973
- Group Sa – Production Sports Cars 01/01/1941 to 31/12/1960
- Group Sb – Production Sports Cars 01/01/1961 to 31/12/1969
- Group Sc – Production Sports Cars 01/01/1970 to 31/12/1977
Click Here to visit our Motorsports Image Gallery for more images of Historic Winton 2013. All images are available for purchase as high quality photographic prints or as digital downloads.