Classic Car Photography is delighted to have been involved in the recently released “Bolwell Book”, Bolwell An Australian Icon. .
Here are some details of this publication:
Title: BOLWELL – AN AUSTRALIAN ICON
The history of the Bolwell Corporation and Bolwell sports cars.
A magnificent premium production for the discerning collector and an invaluable resource of some of Australia’s finest industrial, sporting and automotive achievements.
Editors: Rob & Nathan Luck
Chief Researcher: Tony Shaw (of Classic Car Photography)
Binding: Simulated carbon-fibre fabricated slip-case and hardbound cover, silver foil stamped.
Number of pages: 256 pages. Full-colour high-gloss premium paper.
Dimensions: 290mm x 230mm
Publisher: GMM Publishing, December 2016
ISBN: 978 0 9954163 0 7
The “Bolwell Book” Bolwell – An Australian Icon is the result of 20 years of research, and 5 years of intensive production:
- More than 80,000 words, hundreds of photos, documents and memorabilia – much of it never sighted before
- Detailed records of every one of the 10 sports car models produced – as well as a glimpse into the future
- Fascinating snapshots (pictures and history) of more than 80 beautiful collectable Bolwell sports cars – still alive and well and running on road and track today
- A look into Bolwell’s myriad of other projects including:
- MacDonald’s Golden Arches
- Children’s playground equipment and ride-on games
- Truck bodies for Kenworth and Iveco
- Electricity substation housings
- Motor scooters
- Flight simulators
- Aerodynamic aids for cars and trucks
- Wind turbine blades
- Defence projects
- and more
- Limited Edition, 50th Anniversary Collector’s Item. All books are individually numbered.
To order your copy, please contact the Publisher – GMM Group.
Please see the gallery below for some extracts from Bolwell An Australian Icon.